Monday, April 26, 2010

Insanity

Whew! I just got home from my first Insanity class. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, but it was definitely a great workout. It's a muscle confusion class, remaining at high intensity, and having short 30 rest breaks. I've never done a class that was so intense, or that was 4 days a week. I'll be doing this class until June 26th. Right in time to go to the beach! I was talking to my friend Debby, and she is on day 15 of Insanity, and lost 8 inches already.

I need to take a before picture, and do measurements. I'm really curious to see how my body changes after the 2 months of class!

Exercise always makes me happy. Today was a chilly, rainy gray day and I was pretty blah all day. If you'll excuse me, I need a snack to refuel

No comments:

Post a Comment