Tuesday, June 8, 2010

chocolate-y peanut butter-y goodness

Its no big secret that I love to cook.

I love grocery shopping. I always manage to lose an hour of my day wandering around getting things that will be delicious for dinner. It makes me happy getting my bright yellow cutting board out to chop fresh veggies. The smell of onions sauteing in butter might be one of my favorite smells of all time. When I bake, I get giddy with the prospect of putting on my floral/polka dotted apron. I love new recipes. I'm dying to try out the twice baked potato recipe I got from Phillip last night. New, interesting food makes me happy.

However...


A big bowl of Reese's Puffs cereal with vanilla soy milk never fails to disappoint! I'm so happy it caught my eye at the grocery store. I'm also so happy that I stumbled across this while searching for Reese's Puffs. Reese's Puffs cupcakes!! Chocolate and peanut butter cake with puffs baked in with a peanut butter frosting. I think I just found my next baking endeavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment